March 02, 2017
11th Annual Spring Gala, March 14th
Prince Avenue Christian School is preparing for the 11th Annual Spring Gala, an annual event sponsored by the PACS Office of Development to support the PACS Annual Fund. The Annual Fund is a yearly campaign that supports the PACS operating budget enhancing school resources and helping to keep tuition low.
The Spring Gala is not only a wonderful opportunity to support the Annual Fund, but it is a special time for the PACS community to come together in support and celebration of our wonderful school.
This year’s theme is “Once Upon a Time . . . Our Ministry Began”. Guests are encouraged to attend the gala to hear “the rest of the story”.
Once Upon a Time will be Tuesday, March 14th at the Athens Country Club. The evening will begin with a Flash Silent Auction at 6:00 followed by dinner at 7:00.
The evening entertainment will be provided by the PACS Fine Arts middle school girls ensemble, and the featured speakers will be several special guests who will share their personal stories about the ministry of PACS. These moving personal stories will encourage and inspire guests regarding the past, present, and future of PACS and remind guests that they also are part of the PACS story.
The Silent Auction event is an exciting part of the Spring Gala. Supporters of PACS bid on items such as vacation accommodations, original art, and gift items. Competitors follow their bids throughout the evening and enjoy trying to outbid others that are interested in their items. The auction is "One Hour Only", and bidding ends at 7:00 pm sharp.
Some highlights on this year's auction list include:
- Trips: Bali, Boston, San Destin, Florida, Caribbean Cruise
- Gifts: Tory Burch Jewelry, Diamond Stud earrings, Hand Painted Furniture, Anthropologie Hand Blown Glasses, Pennington Seed Garden Package
- Sports: Malcolm Mitchell Autographed Super Bowl Football, Yeti Coolers, Guns
- Services: Personal Training with Meg Titshaw of Phit, Hardwick Window Cleaning, Dr. Kristen Thomas botox and hair removal services, Transfit Sessions with Caroline Ward
- Athens Favorites: Original R. Wood Platter, Fleet Feet Running Shoes, Urban Sanctuary Spa Signature Facial
- Wolverine Fans: Coveted Queen of the Carpool, VIP Reserved All Varsity Sports Parking, Paint the “P” on the field, and more.
There are many other exciting items up for auction, and items are added daily as the gala approaches. Be sure to come prepared to bid high and have fun.
Guests should register quickly as space is limited. Registration is required.
Tickets are $75 per person or $1000 per Corporate Table.
Guests can register by returning the response card included in their invitation or contacting Kim Brannon at email@example.com.
Payment can be made in the front office through cash, check, or credit card.
The deadline to register is Wednesday, March 8th.