February 3, 2020
Thing-a-Thon 2020 Registration Now Open – Sponsorships Available
Prince Avenue Christian School’s annual “Thing-A-Thon” Field Day will be held on Friday, April 24th from 8:10 am – 11:15 a.m. for middle and high school and 8:10 – Noon for lower school.
- Parents are asked to register their students for Thing-a-Thon in order to choose a t-shirt size.
- Volunteer options are also available on the registration.
- There is no fee to participate in Thing-A-Thon, but families are asked to consider making a $25 donation to help the PTF cover expenses for the event.
- Registration has been extended to February 18th.
- Advertise your business or family with a Thing-a-Thon Sponsorship. Only 20 spots available! $300 includes your business/family name on over 1000 Thing-a-Thon t-shirts.
Every student, faculty, staff, and volunteer will receive a free t-shirt. Colors of shirts are determined by grade (lower school) and by team (middle and high school). Volunteers will all receive the same color shirt.
The PTF needs adult volunteers in order to have a successful Thing-A-Thon. Parent volunteers will help supervise the different stations or travel with classes to help students with the activities. This is a great opportunity to spend the day with the Prince community and help the students to have a fun and safe time.
Lower school students rotate with their homeroom classes through age-appropriate game stations such as relay races, games, or bouncy houses. Middle and high school students are divided into teams with teachers as coaches and rotate through stations including games such as relays, flag football, kickball, and volleyball.
More details regarding dismissal and pick-up will be sent prior to Thing-a-Thon day.