January 20, 2021
Reenrollment for the 2021-2022 School Year Open Now
Reenrollment for the 2021-2022 school year is now open!
Please plan to reenroll early to help us prepare for the upcoming school year. Reenrollment fees increase after February 28th.
Please review the attached Reenrollment Packet for further information about the 2021-2022 school year.
To complete our online reenrollment process, you will access ParentsWeb through your existing login.
To access ParentsWeb:
- Please go to www.factsmgt.com
- Select Parent Login from the menu bar and FACTS Family Online (ParentsWeb) from the drop-down menu.
- The district code is PACS-GA. Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on the Family button in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button.
You will need to complete reenrollment for each of your PACS students. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes per student to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to finish at a later time.
If you have any questions or are having any problems reenrolling, please contact Admissions Director, Victoria Carter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.