Prince Avenue Christian School seeks qualified candidates for teaching and non-teaching positions.
These candidates should have a Christian testimony that reflects a biblical standard consistent with the school’s mission statement and ends policy.
Prince Avenue Christian School (PACS) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, birth gender, ethnic origin or age in its employment or admissions.
Prince Avenue Christian School is currently hiring for the following positions:
Prince Avenue Christian School is currently accepting applications for the position of After School Care Counselor. There are five-day and part-time positions available.
Applicant should enjoy working with students in PreK-4 through 5th-grade.
Counselors will be expected to:
- Oversee snack time
- Help students get started on or complete homework assignments
- Provide supervision to ensure safety for both indoor and outdoor activities.
- Complete required incident report procedures according to the school’s formal injury reporting procedures
- Effectively communicate with parents for pick-up to ensure they are informed of the student’s activities and behavior for the day
- Report any disciplinary or injury matters to the program director.
To be considered for this position, please contact Lower School Principal Becky Callaway at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staff - Ongoing Availability
OVERVIEW: In the absence of the classroom teacher, the substitute teacher provides instruction, encourages students’ progress, and manages the learning environment in accordance with the goals and directives of the school.
- Implement existing lesson plans in a manner that ensures consistency and encourages student participation
- Maintain a well-managed classroom that fosters a safe and positive teaching and learning environment
- Assign classwork and homework to students in accordance with lesson plans
- Ensure adequate supervision of students
- If necessary, supervise students in areas outside of the classroom (chapel, cafeteria, playground, etc.)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- A committed Christian who is active in an evangelical church ministry
- Must be able to follow oral and written directions and have the ability to establish effective working relationships with faculty/staff and students
- Strong command of the English language
- Must successfully complete a background check
- Must be able to maintain and respect the confidentiality of student and school information
To be considered for this position, please complete the teaching application on our website at www.princeave.org and email it to email@example.com.
Prince Avenue Christian School is seeking qualified school bus drivers. We currently have a three stop route available and several openings for athletic and field trip drivers. Candidates must have a Class B CDL with passenger and school bus endorsements. A background check and drug test is required. If interested, please complete the bus driver application above and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.