Prince Avenue Christian School seeks qualified candidates for teaching and non-teaching positions.
These candidates should have a Christian testimony that reflects a biblical standard consistent with the school’s mission statement and ends policy.
Prince Avenue Christian School (PACS) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, birth gender, ethnic origin or age in its employment or admissions.
Prince Avenue Christian School is currently hiring for the following positions for the 2019-2020 school year:
In the absence of the classroom teacher, the substitute teacher provides instruction, encourages students’ progress, and manages the learning environment in accordance with the goals and directives of the school.
- Implement existing lesson plans in a manner that ensures consistency and encourages student participation
- Maintain a well-managed classroom that fosters a safe and positive teaching and learning environment
- Assign classwork and homework to students in accordance with lesson plans
- Ensure adequate supervision of students
- If necessary, supervise students in areas outside of the classroom (chapel, cafeteria, playground, etc.)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- A committed Christian who is active in an evangelical church ministry
- Must be able to follow oral and written directions and have the ability to establish effective working relationships with faculty/staff and students
- Strong command of the English language
- Must successfully complete a background check
- Must be able to maintain and respect the confidentiality of student and school information
School Bus Drivers
Duties may include driving field trips and athletic events and possibly a pickup or drop off route. Applicant must have a CDL license with P and S endorsements. Contact Lee Robinson at email@example.com or 678-753-3014.
Food Service Workers
Job Title: Food Services Worker
Direct Supervision: Food Services Coordinator
Scope of Work: Less than 20 hours a week
The Food Services Worker is responsible for kitchen duties as assigned by the Food Services Coordinator. This includes food preparation, serving, cleanup, and sanitation. This person must be caring, supportive, enthusiastic, hard-working, self-motivated and team focused. The Food Services worker’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains sanitation in kitchen and dining facilities to maintain compliance with health and safety codes
- Observes and maintains procedures and protocols for daily operation of kitchen and dining facilities
- Hands-on involvement in the preparation of all meals making sure that the food quality, presentation and dining room cleanliness is always a high priority
- Serves food on the line
- Orients student aids and volunteers to kitchen duties, advocating creativeness and customer service
- Ensures a clean and sanitary working environment
- Performs duties as assigned by the Food Services Coordinator
- A committed Christian who is active in an evangelical Church ministry