Prince Avenue Christian School seeks qualified candidates for teaching and non-teaching positions.
These candidates should have a Christian testimony that reflects a biblical standard consistent with the school’s mission statement and ends policy.
Prince Avenue Christian School (PACS) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, birth gender, ethnic origin or age in its employment or admissions.
Prince Avenue Christian School is currently hiring for the following positions for the 2020-2021 school year:
The primary function of this position is to teach music to Pre-K to 5th-grade students, to assist with the music for weekly lower school chapels, and to direct the lower school musicals.
- Work with the fine arts director, lower school principal, and academic dean to prepare and execute course syllabus and curriculum for lower school music classes.
- Plan, rehearse, and present lower school music productions.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver instructional activities in person or digitally that facilitate active learning experiences.
- Develop a rapport with students that motivates and fosters enthusiasm for the arts.
- Provide appropriate feedback on student work.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of student progress.
- Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues, and parents regarding student progress, rehearsals, and productions.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures, and perform other duties as assigned.
All faculty and staff are expected to play a formative role in the spiritual lives of students. This includes the integration of a biblical worldview into their subject matter and lessons.
- A committed Christian who is active in an evangelical church ministry.
- Bachelors or higher degree in music or music education is preferred, but not required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Successful experience in teaching music and presenting musicals/productions.
- Willingness to work with students after school, evenings, or weekends as needed.
- Organized with the ability to plan for and meet deadlines, attention to detail, and be self-directed.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills to work with staff, parents, administration, and community.
To be considered for this position, please complete the application on our website at www.princeave.org and email it to email@example.com.
Direct Supervision: Food Services Coordinator
Scope of Work: Less than 20 hours a week
The Food Services Worker is responsible for kitchen duties as assigned by the Food Services Coordinator. This includes food preparation, serving, cleanup and sanitation. This person must be caring, supportive, enthusiastic, hard-working, self-motivated and team focused. The Food Services worker’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains sanitation in kitchen and dining facilities to maintain compliance with health and safety codes
- Observes and maintains procedures and protocols for daily operation of kitchen and dining facilities
- Hands-on involvement in the preparation of all meals making sure that the food quality, presentation and dining room cleanliness is always high priority
- Serves food on the line
- Orients student aids and volunteers to kitchen duties, advocating creativeness and customer service
- Ensures a clean and sanitary working environment
- Performs duties as assigned by the Food Services Coordinator
- A committed Christian who is active in an evangelical Church ministry
Prince Avenue Christian School is seeking qualified school bus drivers. We currently have a three stop route available and several openings for athletic and field trip drivers. Candidates must have a Class B CDL with passenger and school bus endorsements. A background check and drug test is required. If interested, please complete the bus driver application above and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.