Prince Avenue Christian School seeks qualified candidates for teaching and non-teaching positions.
These candidates should have a Christian testimony that reflects a biblical standard consistent with the school’s mission statement and ends policy.
Prince Avenue Christian School (PACS) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, birth gender, ethnic origin or age in its employment or admissions.
Prince Avenue Christian School is currently hiring for the following positions for the 2020-2021 school year:
Direct Supervision: Food Services Coordinator
Scope of Work: Less than 20 hours a week
The Food Services Worker is responsible for kitchen duties as assigned by the Food Services Coordinator. This includes food preparation, serving, cleanup and sanitation. This person must be caring, supportive, enthusiastic, hard-working, self-motivated and team focused. The Food Services worker’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains sanitation in kitchen and dining facilities to maintain compliance with health and safety codes
- Observes and maintains procedures and protocols for daily operation of kitchen and dining facilities
- Hands-on involvement in the preparation of all meals making sure that the food quality, presentation and dining room cleanliness is always high priority
- Serves food on the line
- Orients student aids and volunteers to kitchen duties, advocating creativeness and customer service
- Ensures a clean and sanitary working environment
- Performs duties as assigned by the Food Services Coordinator
- A committed Christian who is active in an evangelical Church ministry
Prince Avenue Christian School is seeking qualified school bus drivers. We currently have a three stop route available and several openings for athletic and field trip drivers. Candidates must have a Class B CDL with passenger and school bus endorsements. A background check and drug test is required. If interested, please complete the bus driver application above and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.