Prince Avenue Christian School seeks qualified candidates for teaching and non-teaching positions.
These candidates should have a Christian testimony that reflects a biblical standard consistent with the school’s mission statement and ends policy.
Prince Avenue Christian School (PACS) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, birth gender, ethnic origin or age in its employment or admissions.
Prince Avenue Christian School is currently hiring for the following positions:
Prince Avenue Christian School is currently accepting applications for a full-time position of High School Math Teacher (Algebra II)
The primary function of this position is to teach mathematics to students, and to foster the students’ enthusiasm for Mathematics.
Work with the Principal and Academic Dean to prepare course syllabus and curriculum.
- Plan, prepare and deliver traditional and online instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences.
- Develop a rapport with students that motivates and fosters enthusiasm.
- Creatively integrate technology in the classroom to enhance teaching.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and school goals.
- Provide appropriate feedback on student work.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of student progress.
- Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues, and parents regarding student progress.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
All faculty and staff are expected to play an integral role in the spiritual lives of students. This includes integration of a Biblical worldview into their subject matter and lessons.
- A committed Christian who is active in an evangelical Church ministry
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics or math education is required
- High school teaching experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills – exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite to include Outlook, Word, Teams, OneNote, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of FACTS/SIS, and proficiency with Interactive Flat Panels and 1:1 technology preferred.
- Opportunities for working with students in co-curricular activities are available and a willingness to work in these areas is desired but not required
To be considered for this position, please complete the application on our website at www.princeave.org and email it to email@example.com.
Staff 2022-2023 - No positions available at this time
Staff - Ongoing Availability
- This is a full-time position (32-40 hours a week) and carries benefits.
- Responsibilities include setup and takedown for events, facilitating normal weekly services as needed, and routine maintenance tasks.
- Hours vary based on need, but there is flexibility.
- Must be trustworthy, reliable, in good physical condition, and flexible with times and schedules.
- Moving heavy carts, setting up chairs and tables, and carrying heavy loads is a requirement.
- Basic computer skills are necessary.
- Skills in one of the building trade disciplines are a plus.
- Background check and drug test required.
- Must love the Lord and have a servant’s heart.
OVERVIEW: In the absence of the classroom teacher, the substitute teacher provides instruction, encourages students’ progress, and manages the learning environment in accordance with the goals and directives of the school.
- Implement existing lesson plans in a manner that ensures consistency and encourages student participation
- Maintain a well-managed classroom that fosters a safe and positive teaching and learning environment
- Assign classwork and homework to students in accordance with lesson plans
- Ensure adequate supervision of students
- If necessary, supervise students in areas outside of the classroom (chapel, cafeteria, playground, etc.)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- A committed Christian who is active in an evangelical church ministry
- Must be able to follow oral and written directions and have the ability to establish effective working relationships with faculty/staff and students
- Strong command of the English language
- Must successfully complete a background check
- Must be able to maintain and respect the confidentiality of student and school information
To be considered for this position, please complete the teaching application on our website at www.princeave.org and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prince Avenue Christian School is seeking qualified school bus drivers. We currently have a three stop route available and several openings for athletic and field trip drivers. Candidates must have a Class B CDL with passenger and school bus endorsements. A background check and drug test is required. If interested, please complete the bus driver application above and submit it to email@example.com.