“And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.”
At Prince, we feel that our main responsibility is to prepare our students for the journey that God has before them in life. We reject the notion that a person’s “spiritual life” is a facet of his or her life. We firmly believe that a person’s relationship with God is the primary “umbrella” under which all areas of life exist. To help guide our students in this realization, we are committed to 5 core discipleship actions:
- Bible Class (lower, middle, and high school) where students study the Bible and memorize scripture in a classroom setting.
- Weekly Chapel Services (lower, middle, and high school) where we come together to worship through music, prayer, and relevant and clear teaching from the Bible.
- Community Mission Projects (lower, middle, and high school) where we partner with existing and effective organizations in the greater Athens area to meet the needs of our neighbors and community members.
- Annual Spiritual Retreats (middle and high school) where our students can disconnect from the pressures of their “normal” and engage in an authentic time of community and spiritual renewal with their peers.
- Annual Senior Mission Trip where our seniors will grow by serving in an international setting.
We firmly believe that we have the honor and privilege to shape the future by pouring God’s truth and grace into the lives of next-generation leaders. We are so glad to partner with you and are excited about all that is ahead.