Dear Prince Avenue School Community,
The board of trustees and the school’s senior leadership have worked diligently to lead our school community to complete the forty-five objectives documented in the ten sections of the PACS 2023 Strategic Plan, which include the following highlights:
- Employed the highest number of “Master Teachers” of any of the 163 schools in the Georgia Independent School Association (GISA)
- Expanded the number of teachers with advanced degrees from 48% to 63%
- Expanded instructional space by adding a 20,000 square foot $4.2 million-dollar middle school building
- Proactively purchased 14 acres of property adjacent to the school to expand our athletic complex and avoid impending commercial development
- Increased needs-based financial aid 276% making a Prince education affordable to more families
- Outfitted all students in grades K-12 with laptops and expanded the use of cloud-based technology in middle and high schools to best prepare students for tomorrow’s college environment
- Remained unapologetically a Christ-centered school placing an increased emphasis on scriptural-based discipleship amidst a rapidly changing world
- Optimized our enrollment by selectively raising it from 675 to 853 students by admitting mission-fit families
As we begin to conclude our current strategic plan, PACS 2023, we are already engaged in the research process for our next strategic plan. Our new strategic plan, PACS 2028, will include key findings from our School Report for Growth prepared for our joint accrediting agencies, the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS).
As a community of believers, PACS continues to make measurable, strategic gains to meet the changing needs of tomorrow’s leaders for Christ. It’s a great time to be a Wolverine!
Dr. Daniel W. Gowder, MD
Chair, Board of Trustees