The Gently Used Uniform Sale is sponsored by the Parent Teacher Fellowship as a service to Prince parents and students. The sale enables parents to consign used items as well as shop for needed items.
Please carefully review the procedures below for consigning and shopping. Thank you for your support of PTF!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE GENTLY USED UNIFORM SALE HERE:
Register to Be a Consignor:
Monday, May 9th – Sunday, June 19th (Firm Deadline)
Email Jessica Oliver: email@example.com
Drop-Off: The Tabernacle
Wednesday, July 20th
12:00 – 6:00 pm
Sale: The Tabernacle
Thursday, July 21st
New Families Exclusive: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Open to All: 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Pick-Up Unsold Items: The Tabernacle
Friday, July 22nd
12:00 – 1:00 pm
Donate Items for the Sale or Damaged Items for Disposal: Front Hallway
Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Beginning May 9th through July 18th
Registration to sell items is open from Monday, May 9th – Sunday, June 19th, 2022. (Firm Deadline)
- To register, please email Jessica Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a consignor number.
- Registration is required to sell items.
- *Consigners must be current PACS parents or parents of a recent PACS graduate.*
- Print the tags provided here: Click Here to Print Tags
(You will need 1 tag per item.)
- Safety Pins
- A self-addressed/stamped envelope
- A bin or box marked with your consignor number and last name for sorting after the sale.
Select Items for Sale:
All items must be clean and in good condition. No stains, rips, tears, or holes.
Print tags and complete a tag for each item. Safety pin a completed tag in the middle of each item.
All items must be on a hanger.
The following videos will help you prepare your items for the sale:
Hanging & Tagging Shirts:
Hanging & Tagging Pants:
Hanging & Tagging Jumpers/Dresses:
Have extra uniforms but not interested in consigning?
- Donate your gently used items to the sale!
- Donations can be dropped off at the donation bins located in the front hallway Mondays – Thursdays, 8:00 am – 3:00 pm May 9th – July 18th.
Have items that are too damaged to sell?
- Drop damaged items off in our donation bin in the front hallway, and we will take care of it!
The Gently Used Uniform Sale is in need of parent and high school student volunteers.