The Gently Used Uniform Sale is sponsored by the Parent Teacher Fellowship as a service to Prince parents and students. The sale enables parents to consign used items as well as shop for needed items.
Please carefully review the procedures below for consigning and shopping.
Thank you for your support of PTF!
CLICK HERE TO PRINT THIS FLYER
The Gently Used Uniform Sale is in need of volunteers
to set up, clean up, and run the sale.
Volunteers can choose time slots that work with their schedules.
Middle and high school student volunteers can count hours toward their Prince Volunteer Service requirements.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE GENTLY USED UNIFORM SALE HERE:
Register to Be a Consignor:
Sunday, June 4th – Sunday, June 25th (Firm Deadline)
Email Jessica Oliver: email@example.com
Drop-Off: The Tabernacle
Wednesday, July 19th
2:00 – 6:00 pm
Sale: The Tabernacle
Thursday, July 20th
New Families Exclusive: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Open to All: 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Pick-Up Unsold Items: The Tabernacle
Thursday, July 20th
Donate Items for the Sale or Damaged Items for Disposal: Front Hallway
Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Beginning May 9th through July 12th
Registration to sell items is open from Sunday, June 4th – Sunday, June 25th, 2023. (Firm Deadline)
- To register, please email Jessica Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a consignor number.
- Registration is required to sell items.
- *Consigners must be current PACS parents or parents of a recent PACS graduate.*
- Cardstock for printing tags
- Print the tags provided here: Click Here to Print Tags
(You will need 1 tag per item.)
- Safety Pins
- A self-addressed/stamped envelope
- If you plan to retrieve your unsold items, you will need a bin or box marked with your consignor number and last name for sorting after the sale.
Select Items for Sale:
All items must be clean and in good condition. No stains, rips, tears, or holes.
Print tags and complete a tag for each item. Safety pin a completed tag in the middle of each item.
All items must be on a hanger.
- Along with the prepared items for sale, bring a self-addressed stamped envelope with you at drop off so we can mail your check after the sale!
- If you intend to retrieve items not sold at drop off, please include a bin or box with your consignor number and last name written on the side. This will be used to sort your items at the end of the sale.
- If your items and bin are not picked-up by 8:30 pm on the day of the sale, the items and bin will be donated to Prince Avenue Christian School PTF and will not be able to be retrieved.
- You will receive 70% of the amount sold; PTF will receive 30%.
- The PACS PTF committee will send your check within 1-2 weeks of the sale with your provided self-addressed stamped envelope following item drop off.
- Print a tag sheet by clicking the link below.
- Print tags on cardstock to ensure sale credit.
- Please do not shrink the tags when printing.
- Review tagging videos below for guidance.
- Legibly fill in each tag with the necessary information.
- Safety pin the tag to the center of the garment.
- Please indicate if you would like to donate the unsold items to PTF or pick them up.
- Items for pickup must be retrieved on the day of the sale.
- We accept non-clothing items such as PACS belts, ties, and hairbows.
- For non-clothing items such as pom poms, use a plastic ziplock bag and clear packing tape to secure the item to its coordinating piece.
- Please sort items by gender and size, then by shirts, dresses, pants, and outfits.
The following videos will help you prepare your items for the sale:
Hanging & Tagging Shirts:
Hanging & Tagging Pants:
Hanging & Tagging Jumpers/Dresses:
Have extra uniforms but not interested in consigning?
- Donate your gently used items to the sale!
- Donations can be dropped off at the donation bins located in the front hallway Mondays – Thursdays, 8:00 am – 3:00 pm May 9th – July 12th.
Have items that are too damaged to sell?
- Drop damaged items off in our donation bin in the front hallway, and we will take care of it!
The Gently Used Uniform Sale is in need of parent and middle and high school student volunteers.
CLICK HERE TO VOLUNTEER FOR THE GENTLY USED UNIFORM SALE
For additional questions, please contact PACS Consignment Committee members:
Summer Committee Members: