Before School Program
Parents may drop their students off at the Wolverine Gymnasium from 7:00-7:45 am each day for the Before School Program. Under the supervision of two Prince staff members, students are allowed to socialize and have free play until the 7:45 am bell rings, at which time they are escorted (PreK-1st graders) or dismissed to go to their classrooms.
Extended Day Program
Students enrolled in the PACS PreK-4 Program are allowed to remain at school from 12:00 pm (the end of the PreK day) until 3:10 pm (the end of dismissal for lower school). Those planning to use the Extended Day Program should notify Prince Admissions upon enrolling in the PreK-4 program.
After School Program
The After School Program is overseen and supervised daily by Prince staff who include a Director and a minimum of three adult counselors. To maintain the desired adult/student ratio of 1 to 10-15, additional counselors are vetted, hired, and orientated to accommodate increased attendance over the course of the school year.
- The program is available for students in PreK-4 Extended Day through 8th grade. (Middle school students who attend the program are required to check in with a counselor and remain in the cafeteria until their guardian arrives to pick them up.)
- There are daily rates available as well as monthly plans. Charges are included on the family’s monthly financial statement through FACTS.
- All programs are offered Monday through Friday when school is in session.
- Hours of operation are 2:45-6:00 pm.
- Students attending the After School Program on Early Dismissal Days should bring a lunch from home as food service will not be available.
To allow families more flexibility, PACS is offering a weekly pricing plan for our before, extended day (PreK-4 only), and after-school programs (PreK-4 extended day through 8th grade only). With this change, families are no longer required to commit to a particular level of attendance. Instead, a tiered pricing structure will be charged based on a student’s attendance each week. Our goal is to encourage program participation by allowing families to pay for services only as they are utilized. The monthly billing option has been discontinued.
- Attendance charges will be calculated based on a Monday – Friday week.
- These charges will be posted to a family’s FACTS account on a weekly basis.
- Late pick-up charges are $10 for every quarter-hour beyond 6:00 pm.
- Please contact the PACS Business Office for questions related to After School Care fees: 678-726-2312