Before School Program
Parents may drop their students off at the Wolverine Gymnasium from 7:00-7:40 am each day for the Before School Program. Under the supervision of a PACS teaching staff member and approved junior or senior PACS students, attendees are allowed to socialize and have free play until the 7:45 am bell rings, at which time they are escorted (PreK-1st graders) or dismissed to go to their classrooms.
Extended Day Program
Students enrolled in the PACS PreK-4 Program are allowed to remain at school from 12:00 pm (the end of the PreK day) until 3:10 pm (the end of dismissal for lower school). Those planning to use the Extended Day Program should notify Prince Admissions upon enrolling in the PreK-4 program.
After School Program
PACS contracts with the Athens YWCO in the operation of the After School Program. The YWCO is a non-profit community agency based on Christian values whose mission is promoting healthy lifestyles. The YWCO’s objective is to offer programs that increase self-confidence, build character, develop physical fitness and encourage academic development. With programs that also serve four other schools in Oconee County, the YWCO is honored and excited to also serve the students and families at Prince Avenue in 2022-2023.
- The program is available for students PreK-4 Extended Day through 8th grade.
- There are daily rates available as well as monthly plans. Charges are included on the family’s monthly financial statement through FACTS.
- All programs are offered Monday through Friday when school is in session.
- Hours of operation are 2:45 – 6:00 pm.
- Students attending the After School Program on Early Dismissal Days should bring lunch from home as food service will not be available.
To allow families more flexibility, PACS is offering a weekly pricing plan for our before, extended day (PreK-4 only), and after-school programs (PreK-4 extended day through 8th grade only). With this change, families are no longer required to commit to a particular level of attendance. Instead, a tiered pricing structure will be charged based on a student’s attendance each week. Our goal is to encourage program participation by allowing families to pay for services only as they are utilized. The monthly billing option has been discontinued.
- Attendance charges will be calculated based on a Monday – Friday week.
- These charges will be posted to a family’s FACTS account on a weekly basis.
- Late pick-up charges are $10 for every quarter-hour beyond 6:00 pm.