If you are looking for a safe campus, small class sizes, quality academics, and robust fine arts and athletic programs all set within a Christian environment, we may be the very school you are seeking. Although you will find our website helpful, nothing compares to visiting our campus to see, hear, and feel the family-friendly atmosphere at Prince Avenue Christian School!
The list of competitive colleges and universities our students earn acceptance into, award-winning fine arts program, and multiple championship athletic teams serve to promote our excellent reputation as a high-quality college preparatory school, but a Prince Avenue education is so much more. Our commitment to teaching biblical principles provides a foundation for our students’ lives that serves them long after they leave the safe harbor of our campus. We are not only committed to preparing our students for college, but we are committed to training up the next generation of Christian families.
Here are some recent school highlights:
- Our lower school students scored 97% higher than the ACSI national average in standardized testing for all content areas.
- We are the ONLY high school, public or private, in the greater Athens area to offer dual high school and college courses on campus taught by our own faculty (over 30 credit hours in SY 19-20).
- Our fine arts department has been recognized by the prestigious Shuler Awards for exceptional performances during the past two school years.
- Our organized athletics are offered in the lower, middle, and high schools, and our varsity student athletes have won region championships in softball, basketball, baseball, and football.
- Our recently introduced three-day, two-night, overnight fellowship retreats at the beginning of the school year are designed to strengthen interpersonal relationships between our high school students.
- Our high school seniors’ capstone international missions trip to inner-city Ciudad, Costa Rica, allowed them to spread Christ’s love by working with orphans, foster children, and low-income housing construction.
To gain a better appreciation for our school and its culture, I encourage you to contact Victoria Carter or Nan Lavender in our Admissions Department or feel free to contact me directly anytime. Come see us at Prince for a tour or have your child shadow one of our students to experience a traditional school day. I believe once on campus, you’ll see why so many families call us home!
Warm regards and in His service,
Head of School
EdD: Education Doctoral Candidate, Educational Leadership, Liberty University
EdS: Educational Specialist, Liberty University
MEd: Educational Leadership, Troy State University
BS: Education, The Citadel
- Georgia Teaching Certificate
- ACSI Certification
email Email Seth