If you are looking for a safe campus, small class sizes, quality academics, and robust fine arts and athletic programs all set within a Christian environment, we may be the very school you are seeking. Although you will find our website helpful, nothing compares to visiting our campus to see, hear, and feel the family-friendly atmosphere at Prince Avenue Christian School!
The list of competitive colleges and universities our students earn acceptance into, award-winning fine arts program, and multiple state championship athletic teams serve to promote our excellent reputation as a high-quality college preparatory school, but a Prince Avenue education is so much more. Our commitment to teaching biblical principles provides a foundation for our students’ lives that serves them long after they leave the safe harbor of our campus. We are not only committed to preparing our students for college, but we are committed to training up the next generation of Christian families.
Here are some recent school highlights:
- Our lower school students scored 97% higher than the ACSI national average in standardized testing for all content areas.
- We are the only high school, public or private, in the greater Athens area to offer 43 hours of dual high school and college courses on campus taught by our own faculty.
- Our Advanced Band consistently receives “superior ratings” (the highest possible) each year from the Georgia Music Educators Association, and the prestigious Shuler Awards routinely recognize our performing arts for exceptional productions. Students in our One Act Play and Literary Competition are recent Georgia High School Association (GHSA) Region Champions, and our One-Act Play placed second in the state in 2022.
- Organized athletics are offered in lower, middle, and high schools, and our varsity student-athletes have won multiple region championships in softball, basketball, baseball, and football. We have won six state championships in the Georgia High School Association (GHSA) over the past four years.
- We recently completed the construction of a 20,000-square-foot middle school building and purchased 14 acres of additional property to expand our athletic complex.
To gain a better appreciation for our school and its culture, I encourage you to contact Victoria Carter or Nan Lavender in our Admissions Department or feel free to contact me directly anytime. Come see us at Prince for a tour or have your child shadow one of our students to experience a traditional school day. I believe once on campus, you’ll see why so many families call us home!
Warm regards and in His service,
Head of School
EdD: Educational Doctorate, Educational Leadership, Liberty University
EdS: Educational Specialist, Educational Leadership, Liberty University
MEd: Master of Education, Troy State University
BS: Bachelor of Science in Education, The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina
- Georgia Teaching Certificate
- ACSI Certification
email Email Seth