We’re pleased to announce that Prince is partnering with SAGE Dining Services® to offer improved food service beginning fall 2023!
SAGE is the leading food service provider for independent schools and private colleges throughout North America. SAGE focuses on quality service, nutrition, sustainability, education, and delicious food made from scratch using seasonal and locally sourced ingredients.
An on-site chef will get to know our community and design a unique menu based on our needs and preferences. The SAGE program will also feature fun events and special stations, the latest culinary trends, and plenty of variety to please all palates and meet a range of dietary needs.
Here are some highlights parents and students can look forward to:
- SAGE will provide a variety of freshly made menu items including a nourishing main dish with a selection of starches and fresh vegetables as sides; salad, deli, and soup options; creative food truck-style fare; authentic Latin and Asian dishes; and expanded vegetarian choices.
- SAGE collaborates with eco-friendly vendors and farmers, works to reduce food waste, and uses responsibly sourced ingredients, including nitrate-free, house-roasted meats; No Antibiotics Ever chicken; seasonings without added MSG; hormone-free milk; cage-free, Certified Humane® shell eggs; and sustainably sourced seafood.
- SAGE provides expertise in allergy accommodations. All Team Members are extensively trained in food allergy awareness and the menus include enough variety to keep everyone happy.
- SAGE’s registered dietitians review every ingredient used in their recipes and tag any menu item that contains one or more of the 12 most common allergens.
- SAGE’s comprehensive allergen filter, which you can access on the online menu and in the free Touch of SAGE® app, makes it easy to find safe foods.
- SAGE’s nutrition philosophy is All Foods Fit. Food supports physical, social, emotional, mental, and cultural well-being — which supports overall health. The SAGE Spotlight Program® provides nutrition guidance and education by using a color-coded system that’ll help us find nourishing, tasty, and enjoyable foods.
- SAGE’s Educational Seasonings program will teach historical, cultural, and culinary topics related to food each month. Through informational guides, creative displays, taste testing, and hands-on preparation, SAGE will present a range of topics this academic year, including upcycling, one-pot meals, West African cuisine, grapes, and more!
- The Touch of SAGE® app allows users to view the menu in advance, filter allergens and eating patterns, rate menu items, check upcoming special events and fun build-your-own stations, and contact our SAGE Manager.
Lower School Lunch
|1||Kindergarten||11:00 AM – 11:30 AM|
|2||1st Grade||11:00 AM – 11:30 AM|
|3||2nd Grade||11:15 AM – 11:45 AM|
|4||3rd Grade||11:15 AM – 11:45 AM|
|5||4th Grade||11:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
|6||5th Grade||11:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
Middle School Lunch
|2||Middle School||12:35 PM – 1:10 PM||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday|
|3||Middle School||12:01 PM – 12:36 PM||Thursday (Chapel)|
High School Lunch
|2||High School||1:39 PM – 2:14 PM||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday|
|3||High School||12:55 PM – 1:30 PM||Thursday (Chapel)|