March 24, 2023
If you are a junior and interested in attending a US Military Academy…
U.S. Senator Jon Ossoff and Georgia’s Congressional Delegation announced that 2023 Military Academy Day will be held on Saturday, April 22, at Dobbins Air Reserve Base in Marietta.
All attendees must RSVP by Sunday, April 2, 2023.
High school students and their families are invited to learn more about the application and congressional nomination process for the five U.S. Service Academies — the U.S. Air Force Academy, the U.S. Coast Guard Academy, the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy, the U.S. Military Academy, and the U.S. Naval Academy.
At this year’s Military Academy Day, students and families will have the opportunity to meet with:
- Senator Jon Ossoff
- Senator Reverend Raphael Warnock
- Congressman Sanford D. Bishop, Jr. (GA-02)
- Congressman Hank Johnson (GA-04)
- Congressman Rich McCormick (GA-06)
- Congresswoman Lucy McBath (GA-07)
- Congressman Mike Collins (GA-10)
- Georgia military leaders
- Other members of the Georgia’s Congressional Delegation to be confirmed
- Representatives from all five service academies
- ROTC representatives from the Air Force, Navy, Army, and Marine Corps
More information and sign-up for the event can be found here. The RSVP deadline is Sunday, April 2, 2023.