January 20, 2022
Washington Youth Tour
If you’re a high school sophomore or junior living or attending school in Walton EMC’s service area, you could win an all-expense-paid trip to Washington, D.C., as a participant in the Washington Youth Tour.
Walton EMC sends four Youth Tour delegates to Washington each June to participate in this leadership development opportunity that provides a peek at how our state and national governments work and what it takes to be a better leader. The trip includes one-on-one meetings with congressional delegates, visits to the White House and national monuments, and enjoying social activities with other Tour delegates from across the nation.
Youth delegates will also spend time in Atlanta, getting to know fellow delegates from around the state, meeting state leaders and seeing landmarks.
- Be a high school sophomore or junior.
- Live or attend a school in WEMC’s service area.
- Have parents’ permission to enter.
- Commit to making the trip on the dates designated, if selected as a winner.
- Follow the contest rules.
Previous Youth Tour winners are not eligible.arrow_backReturn