March 12, 2010
12th Annual Thing-A-Thon
[[wysiwyg_imageupload:38:]]Prince Avenue Christian School will hold our 12th annual Thing-A-Thon on the Wolverine Athletic Fields. This field day is a highlight of our school year, as our students, teachers and families participate in a day of fun.
* Friday, April 30 from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm. Students report to their homeroom or Bible classrooms.
* Contributions of $25 per family are requested, but not required. Submit contributions with registration.
* All registered students will receive a t-shirt. Lower School students will have the same color for each grade. Upper School students will be divided into teams, and will receive a team shirt.
* Shane Todd and Chick-Fil-A will serve lunch. Lunches will include sides and drink. Students, parents and other family members must order lunch on the form below. The family’s account will be charged $4.50 for each lunch ordered.
* If you would like to spend the day with your child’s class, please let the teacher know that you will be willing to help them that day. However, there are still volunteer opportunities available. If you are interested in a volunteer position, please e-mail Jennifer McElroy at email@example.com. Do not order Volunteer T-shirts on this form. Jennifer McElroy will contact you for your t-shirt size.
* All students must be picked up by 1:00 pm or they will need to go to Afterschool.
* If you have any questions, please contact Susie Cross at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thing-A-Thon is a great day to be an Inside Out & Upside Down Wolverine!