May 29, 2014
Prince Avenue Gently Used Consignment Sale
Prince Avenue Christian School families can donate or consign gently used uniform and spirit day items in the upcoming Gently Used Consignment Sale. The sale will take place on Thursday, June 26, 9 a.m. until noon in the front hallway of the school right next to the Cafeteria.
Parents can choose to consign items or donate them to the school for consignment. Clothing needs to be clean and in good condition – no holes, stains, or rips. Dresses and chapel shirts should be on hangers if possible. All other items should be folded.
If parents choose to donate uniform and spirit day items, they should drop the items off in the donation box in the school front office. Summer office hours for drop-off are 9am-2:30 pm.
Those families that would like to consign their items may receive a consignment number by contacting Colleen Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org. Colleen will send a consignor number, tags, and pricing guide. Families will receive 70% of the proceeds from all of their items sold. The remaining 30% will go to support the PACS Parent Teacher Fellowship.
Consignors can drop off all tagged items at PACS on Tuesday, June 24 from 4-7 pm or Wednesday, June 25 from 12-6 pm. Consignors do not have to be present on the sale day in order to consign. However, they will need to provide a self-addressed stamped envelope to receive payment for their sold items.
Buyers should plan to pay with cash or personal checks. Credit cards and school accounts will not be accepted at this sale.
This popular event is a great opportunity to make money as a seller, save money as a buyer, or give money as a donor. Make plans now to participate and support our school.