January 11, 2023
Reenrollment for 2023-2024 School Year Now Open
Reenrollment for the 2023-2024 school year is now open!
Please plan to reenroll early to help us prepare for the upcoming school year. Reenrollment fees will increase after Wednesday, February 8th.
On February 9th, all remaining spots will be open to new students, and the school cannot guarantee a space for current students who have not completed reenrollment.
Please review the Reenrollment Packet for important reenrollment information.
To complete our online reenrollment process, you will access FACTS Family Portal through your existing login.
- Please go to www.factsmgt.com
- Select Family Log In from the menu bar and FACTS Family Portal from the drop-down menu.
- The district code is PACS-GA. Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on the Family button in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button.
You will need to complete reenrollment for each of your PACS students. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes per student to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to finish at a later time.
If you have any questions or are having any problems reenrolling, please contact Admissions Director, Victoria Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org.