January 31, 2020
FURMAN SCHOLARS PROGRAM
Are you a current Junior interested in attending Furman University?
Do you exhibit strong academic potential, demonstrate leadership potential, and show significant involvement in extracurricular activities and community service?
Do you have?
- A genuine interest in an education in the liberal arts and sciences
- A high school weighted grade-point average of 3.5 or higher
- Significant involvement in extracurricular activities and community service
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- At least a 1360 on the SAT, a 1360 on the PSAT or a 29 on the ACT or Aspire (excluding writing)
If so… see Mrs. Ricketts to discuss being nominated for this program to potentially receive at least $20,000 in institutional aid (merit-based, athletic or talent-based awards) if admitted to Furman University.
To receive award certificates by spring awards days, counselors must nominate by April 1, 2020. We will continue accepting additional nominations until June 1, 2020, which is the final deadline for nominations.arrow_backReturn