November 9, 2018
Samford University Pharmacy Camp
- Samford University McWhorter School of Pharmacy Samford University is offering a one week Pharmacy Camp this summer for high school students that are interested in investigating a career as a Pharmacist. We would like to invite your students to participate in this McWhorter School of Pharmacy Camp. During the week of pharmacy camp they will experience hands-on learning about health careers in pharmacy, participate in tours of local health care facilities and local pharmacies, participate in compounding activities and hands on demonstrations in the McWhorter School of Pharmacy science laboratory. Students who attend the camp will have the unique opportunity to spend time on the Samford campus and experience campus life with us, spend time with pharmacy professors, and have a lot of time to interact with other students also interested in careers in pharmacy.
- The camp is open to rising high school Juniors, Seniors and entering college freshmen.
- Information about the camp and the camp application can be found at https://www.samford.edu/pharmacy/bulldog-pharmacy-camp.
- Space is limited so please apply early. The application deadline is February 1, 2019 If they have any questions, please have them call 205-726-2008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Here For More Info.