Prince Avenue Christian School seeks qualified candidates for teaching and non-teaching positions. These candidates should have a Christian testimony that reflects a biblical standard consistent with the school’s mission statement and ends policy.
Prince Avenue Christian School (PACS) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, birth gender, ethnic origin or age in its employment or admissions.
Bus Driver Application
Prince Avenue Christian School is currently hiring for the following positions for the 2018-2019 school year:
In the absence of the classroom teacher, the substitute teacher provides instruction, encourages students’ progress, and manages the learning environment in accordance with the goals and directives of the school.
- Implement existing lesson plans in a manner that ensures consistency and encourages student participation
- Maintain a well-managed classroom that fosters a safe and positive teaching and learning environment
- Assign classwork and homework to students in accordance with lesson plans
- Ensure adequate supervision of students
- If necessary, supervise students in areas outside of the classroom (chapel, cafeteria, playground, etc.)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- A committed Christian who is active in an evangelical church ministry
- Must be able to follow oral and written directions and have the ability to establish effective working relationships with faculty/staff and students
- Strong command of the English language
- Must successfully complete a background check
- Must be able to maintain and respect confidentiality of student and school information
To be considered for this position, please complete the teaching application on our website at www.princeave.org and email it to email@example.com.
Education Support Services:
Prince Avenue Christian School is currently accepting applications for a position of Tutor in the Education Support Services Center. This is a part-time position. The schedule will be various hours five days a week, not to exceed 30 hours per week.
The primary function of this position is to tutor students primarily in high school mathematics. Ideal applicants will be well-versed in all subject areas in grades 6-8.
- Work with the ESS Director, and assist students who need additional instruction in academic classes.
- Schedule tutoring schedules for the students assigned at various times so that academic instructional time is not missed.
- Use best practices to tutor students in a manner that develop habits and skills for students to become independent learners.
- Provide appropriate feedback on student work.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of student progress.
- Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues, and parents regarding student progress.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures, and perform other duties as assigned.
- All faculty and staff are expected to play a formative role in the spiritual lives of students. This includes integration of a biblical worldview into their subject matter and lessons.
- A committed Christian who is active in an evangelical church ministry.
- Bachelors or higher degree.
- Teaching experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills - exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite to include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
School Bus Drivers
Duties may include driving field trips and athletic events and possibly a pickup or drop off route. Applicant must have a CDL license with P and S endorsements. Contact Lee Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-753-3014.