Prince Avenue Christian School seeks qualified candidates for teaching and non-teaching positions. These candidates should have a Christian testimony that reflects a biblical standard consistent with the school’s mission statement and ends policy.
Prince Avenue Christian School (PACS) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, birth gender, ethnic origin or age in its employment, admissions, rights, privileges, programs, activities or in the administration of any educational or co-curricular activities or policies.
Bus Driver Application
Lower School Music Teacher
OVERVIEW: The primary function of this position is to teach music to Pre-K to 5th grade students, and to direct the lower school musicals.
- Work with the fine arts director and academic dean to prepare course syllabus and curriculum for lower school music classes.
- Plan, rehearse and present lower school music productions.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences.
- Develop a rapport with students that motivates and fosters enthusiasm for the arts.
- Provide appropriate feedback on student work.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of student progress.
- Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student progress, rehearsals, and productions.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures, and perform other duties as assigned.
- All faculty and staff are expected to play a formative role in the spiritual lives of students. This includes integration of a biblical worldview into their subject matter and lessons.
- A committed Christian who is active in an evangelical church ministry.
- Bachelors or higher degree in music or music education is preferred, but not required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Successful experience in teaching music and presenting musicals/productions.
- Willingness to work with students after school, evenings, or weekends as needed.
- Organized with ability to plan for and meet deadlines, attention to detail, and be self-directed.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills to work with staff, parents, administration, and community.
- To be considered for this position, please complete the application on our website at www.princeave.org and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Bus Drivers
Duties may include driving field trips and athletic events and possibly a pickup or drop off route. Applicant must have a CDL license with P and S endorsements. Contact Lee Robinson at email@example.com or 678-753-3014.