Prince Avenue Christian School seeks qualified candidates for teaching and non-teaching positions. These candidates should have a Christian testimony that reflects a biblical standard consistent with the school’s mission statement and ends policy.
Prince Avenue Christian School (PACS) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, birth gender, ethnic origin or age in its employment or admissions.
Bus Driver Application
Prince Avenue Christian School is currently hiring for the following positions:
High School English Teacher
Prince Avenue Christian School is currently accepting applications for a full-time High School English Teacher position for the 2018-2019 school year.
The primary function of this position is to teach English to ninth through twelfth-grade students and to foster the students’ enthusiasm for English.
- Work with High School Principal and Academic Dean to prepare course syllabus and curriculum.
- Plan, prepare. and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences.
- Develop a rapport with students that motivates and fosters enthusiasm.
- Creatively integrate technology in the classroom to enhance teaching.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and school goals.
- Provide appropriate feedback on student work.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of student progress.
- Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues, and parents regarding student progress.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures.
- All faculty and staff are expected to play an integral role in the spiritual lives of students. This includes integration of a Biblical worldview into their subject matter and lessons.
- A committed Christian who is active in an evangelical Church ministry
- Bachelor’s degree in an English related discipline is required
- High School teaching experience
- Strong interpersonal skills - exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite to include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of RenWeb, and proficiency in Smartboard and iPad technology preferred
- AP Language teaching experience preferred but not required
- Opportunities for working with students in co-curricular activities are available and a willingness to work in these areas is desired but not required
- Coaching experience preferred
School Bus Drivers
Duties may include driving field trips and athletic events and possibly a pickup or drop off route. Applicant must have a CDL license with P and S endorsements. Contact Lee Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-753-3014.