Prince Avenue Christian School seeks qualified candidates for teaching and non-teaching positions. These candidates should have a Christian testimony that reflects a biblical standard consistent with the school’s mission statement and ends policy.
Prince Avenue Christian School (PACS) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, birth gender, ethnic origin or age in its employment, admissions, rights, privileges, programs, activities or in the administration of any educational or co-curricular activities or policies.
Bus Driver Application
Lower School Spanish Teacher
(part-time position for the 2017-18 school year)
OVERVIEW: The primary function of this position is to teach Spanish to lower school students.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Work with lower school principal and academic dean to prepare course syllabus and curriculum.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences.
- Develop a rapport with students that motivates and fosters enthusiasm.
- Creatively integrate technology in the classroom to enhance teaching.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and school goals.
- Provide appropriate feedback on student work.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of student progress.
- Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student progress.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures, and perform other duties as assigned.
- All faculty and staff are expected to play a formative role in the spiritual lives of students. This includes integration of a biblical worldview into their subject matter and lessons.
- A committed Christian who is active in an evangelical church ministry.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Lower school teaching experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite to include Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Knowledge of RenWeb, and proficiency in Smartboard and iPad technology preferred.
School Bus Drivers
Duties may include driving field trips and athletic events and possibly a pickup or drop off route. Applicant must have a CDL license with P and S endorsements. Contact Lee Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-753-3014.